Management’s Commitment to Food Safety and Quality
The success of our business depends on our compliance with all laws and regulations governing food safety. Management’s policy is to assure the safety and quality of our products and operations. We are committed to providing the resources needed to support this policy. It is also our responsibility to assure that all employees, suppliers and vendors understand our food safety and quality policy.
Quality Mission Statement
The success of our business depends on the quality of our operations, from receiving to customer service. We are committed to on–going improvements in our manufacturing practices. Every employee, supervisor and manager is responsible for observing and re-enforcing all food safety and quality procedures. Only through shared vigilance can we maintain the level of product quality our customers have a right to demand of us and we have a responsibility to demand of ourselves.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level II
- Kosher — Orthodox Union (OU)
- Halal – Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA)
- Organic – Northeast Organic Farming Association of New York (NOFA-NY)
Our quality assurance manager and team are trained and certified in the following areas:
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (FSPC)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Allergen Training Certified
To request a copy of our complete Madelaine Compliance Manual, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line should read Compliance Manual request).