Hare are two quick and easy recipes sure to delight every bunny in your household.
1. Bunny S’Mores
1” Madelaine flat chocolate rabbits
- Preheat the broiler
- Put a layer of graham crackers on a baking sheet
- Place a chocolate bunny (unwrapped) on half the crackers
- Top each of the remaining crackers with a marshmallow
- Broil until the marshmallows are golden and melty inside. Give it about 2 min and check (Don’t melt the bunny)
- Smoosh the halves together to make the ultimate bunny sandwich
- Serve Warm
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time:2-3 minutes
2. Strawbunny Chocolate Shake
1 pint strawberry ice cream
1 cup frozen strawberries (4 ounces)
1 cup milk
- In a blender, combine 5 of the bunnies, ice cream, frozen strawberries, and milk
- Puree on high speed until smooth
- Pour into four chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the remaining bunny.
- Serve immediately, over ice, if desired.
Thanks @Marthastewart for the strawberry shake recipe.